Locations in Princeton, NJ - New York City - Boston, MA - West Palm Beach, FL - Wilminton, DE
Looking for highly technical candidates in a trading floor environment.
- Provide high-quality technical support to onsite and remote users
- Will be assigned to a variety of business units to act as the technical point of contact. The Specialist will be responsible for day to day technical support and global IT projects for the business
- Subject matter expert for various products utilized by the business
- Collaborate with IT counterparts to proactively obtain information regarding internal and third-party applications for problem escalation or in the event of a technology outage
- Ensure documentation is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Ensure that all user service requests are logged, processed and monitored according to company procedures and within SLA
- Partake in after-hours support rotation schedule.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science a plus
- 5+ years of experience in the financial industry or related experience
- Customer Service orientated; ability to interact with business users/executives and build strong relationships with the client base
- Willingness and skills required to lead firm-wide project skills
- Knowledge of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and the ability to support via Citrix Studio/Director
- Mastery of Windows user interface (Windows 7, MSOffice).
- Ability to remain amiable under pressure, self-manage and prioritize multiple tasks is vital
- Strong technical skills and experience on a variety of computing platforms
- Experience with networking, client-server environments, SQL databases, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Mobile Iron and BES administrator, IP telephony, and video conferencing required.
- Hands on experience supporting Blackberry, iPhone, and Android devices